2011年12月16日星期五

Do you love her enough to let go of her? - Ming & Joey (Esp 2)

But, there are much more than funny stuff and what's up messages to maintain a relationship...




Ming soon found it has been getting much harder to understand her, Joey kept silent most of time, it was like rocket science to find a topic to start up even a conversation!


"Why is that so?" Ming confused.


"There is one thing missing!" And he finally figured something out by going through the whole story...


This is the whole story of what happened:


Joey brought him home the first night, they slept together and he called her everyday and kept asking her out every satuarday night for movies and dinners.


He held her hand, hold her in his arm and fondle her hair while enjoying movies, but never asked her to be his girlfriend.


"Holly shit!! How could I be such idiotic?!"


He called Joey immediately...

"Sorry. Today is not Satuarday, but it is important, call me when you are about to leave your office tonight, we need to talk, ok?"


"With a little couriosity, ok. But I might be late because I am not sure if I need to work overtime tonight, you meant "talk" only, right? I don't want to keep you waiting you know...So we can talk by phone instead if that happens, ah!" Replied with a little mocking tonque for his anxiety but didn't pay much attention to the sudden call.


"No problem, call me. No matter what time it could be, I am here." Ming said faithfully and sat in the harbour next to Joey's office.

This is the first sick leave he took in three years of his career, waiting for his girl. He is a cop of HKSAR, always busy like no tomorrow, that's why he was a bit pure in comparison to other 23-year-old young men in HK.


It was 3:00 pm, Joey's working hours were until 6:00pm everyday, but he had decided not going anywhere but sitting here waiting.



At 5:55 pm, Joey called that she will be attending a meeting and gave repeated advice to Ming that don't wait! "That's ok, just call me when you are about to leave the office" Ming said fondly.


Nearly 8 pm, Joey finally finished the meeting, "He must have gone..." she thought and started packing up slowly and left the building, when she walked down the street she called back Ming.

"Don't talk, I am standing behind you." Joey was startled by his lowering voice.

When Joey was taking turn quickly, without letting her speak, Ming continued, "I think this distance is good for me to express my word for the moment, so hold your ground. " 



(To be continued...)

沒有留言:

發佈留言