2011年12月20日星期二

Do you love her enough to let go of her? - Ming & Joey (Esp. 3)


"I am terribly sorry for the mistake I have made, I even forgot to ask you the most important question....Would you please accept my apology and be my girlfriend?"



"But..." Joey was like-dreaming and choked up...



"I know that we have trouble here, we will be good, I love you. I need a chance! If you don't give me the chance today, I will try another day." Ming said seriously.



"Then.....ok!! For your muscle's sake!" She laughed and looked at Ming's small shirt today and made a face...He always wore small size shirts to show his muscle, but its lovely indeed, haha~



Ming cannot wait walking towards her.




At that moment Ming didn't notice the sadness in the girl's eyes...



Still, they have not much to talk, having been lovers for two months and they just like the shadow to the other side, they are both used to work day and night since graduated from high school, they go to the bar one or two times a month and the rest time is for sleeping and working.



They knew each other well enough to skip the physical communication, and there is nothing in common to share, because they knew everything.



They like eating the same thing, they read the same books, and felt the same things...



Somebody said we can never make two parallel lines alternant.



However, we are human...



They were sitting next to the harbour park filled with confidence and decided to hold the moment in hand, this time is forever, screw the others!



To be continued...

沒有留言:

發佈留言