2012年1月30日星期一

My holiday afternoon - The first sunshine in the year of dragon!

Thanks to the lunar new year holiday, I've got a few afternoons vacant staying at home and do whatever I want.


No plans, no friends, no phone calls and e-mails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Just decided to finish my love stories....See the candy box in red, Isn't it perfect matched with my notebook? Haha...

Finally, I finished the candies much more sooner than my novels....



A little tired of my eyes, look outside, woo.....sunshine....it has been raining for a whole week, Hong Kong miss you Mr Sun!!


How can I disregard the beautiful sky and hide in my appartment today....? So I went out for a walk....



How is my home town?? Lovely, ah!

I like cycling and jogging in the park next to my home.... 


 Life is crazy, so I can only do it during weekends and nights....


Shame....I should have got more times to see these beautiful places in my home town!




Guess where I live? It is easy, very obvious!! XD 

I am walking towards my lunch box.....it is right in the malls of these buildings...


Take out? Or dine in?? 
I am always thankful that I still have a place to stay, you know "the real estates valued as gold" in Hong Kong, I've got these trees nearby, I am lucky.....

沒有留言:

發佈留言